Drop product in here
We are dedicated at nivasafashion.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. We know that mistakes are sometimes made though, and we are here to help remedy those problems.
We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
– The item may be damaged during transit.
– Or there might be a manufacturing defect.
– Or that a wrong item is delivered to you by mistake.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we’ll give you instructions on how to proceed.
– We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
– If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
– If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever.
– Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here Are Some Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns
* Always email us first if you have a problem on firstname.lastname@example.org
* Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
* Never send back a item without consulting with us. It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
* Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
* Please courier the product back to us within 1-2 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items).
* We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
* As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn’t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send thru suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
* Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
* We don’t accept back any products in case you don’t like it. Returns accepted only in case of damages/defects.
Be Extra Alert when Accepting Parcel from Courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
NIVASA FASHION firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for NIVASA FASHION to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Nivasa Fashion is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
1. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with offwhite, white and cream colors.
3. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and Sequences Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might loose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.